Your wedding should represent the unique love that you and your partner share, celebrating the family you are creating, the roots that hold you and the hopes that inspire your relationship. Our clergy team will arrange time to with you to craft a ceremony that specifically represents your love story, your beliefs, and your values. She will help you choose text, readings, and music that authentically symbolize your union.
Our building, a signature piece by regionally celebrated architect Frank Furness, is a designated historic landmark.
- The Sanctuary seats over 500, yet, owing to its unusual design, is an intimate setting for much smaller gatherings. It is graced with rich colors, as well as a Casavant Freres organ and Steinway grand piano. The Sanctuary is located on the first floor and is an accessible space.
- The Chapel, a jewel of stained glass and carved wood, seats 50; there is a Baldwin upright piano in the chapel loft. The Chapel is located on the first floor and is an accessible space.
- The Parish Room, a sunny Victorian parlor, accommodates small to mid-sized receptions. This room is also located on the first floor and is an accessible space.
- Griffin Hall, our social hall located downstairs next to an industrial kitchen, can comfortably seat 150 for an elegant dinner and room for dancing.
Located in Center City Philadelphia within the Rittenhouse-Fitler Square Historic District, our neighborhood embodies the distinctive architectural diversity of several centuries, and is home to many of the city's finest hotels, shops, and restaurants and accessible via public transportation and located with a few block radius of a dozen parking lots.
To rent space in our building, send an email to Business Administrator Norman Fouhy or call him at (215) 563-3980 x 300. The following rental rates represent prices for a two-hour wedding ceremony, or a six-hour reception:
- Sanctuary- $700.00
- Chapel- $400.00
- Parish Room- $500.00
- Griffin Hall/Kitchen- $750.00
- A deposit of $200.00 is required.