As part of our commitment to loving kindness and justice, we seek to build and sustain a community that nurtures our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Recognizing that the growth of this community requires intentional dedication, we covenant together to:
- Act in ways that acknowledge the inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Honor the differences that each of us brings, recognizing that our individual paths collectively shape our community and the wider world;
- Communicate with generosity, attentiveness, respect, and honesty, knowing that listening leads to learning;
- Respect each person’s boundaries of mind, body, and spirit;
- Commit to a culture of loving accountability, where we work together for restoration when harm has taken place;
- Contribute to the growth of our community with our participation, our words, our public commitment, our gifts, and our money, as we are able.
May it be so.